Currently Listening To Clean Bandit ft Julia Michaels – I miss you
Hi beauties, How are you guys? i decided to do this post today because i wouldn’t want to drop two posts tomorrow. so here it goes;
Enele of roses of life nominated me for this.Thanks babygirl.
Do check out her blog in the link above
Rules Of Accepting The Liebster Award.
The Liebster award is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, provide a link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards!
1. Whats your fav blogging tool and why?
My favorite blogging tool would have to be my phone, my phone is my ultimate tool. i have everything on it. i don’t even make use of my laptop for blogging activities as much as i do with my phone
2. Three random facts about yourself
- I have only one dimple
- I don’t own anything RED
- Sia has the key to my heart
3. Two things you’ve learnt in the past one year
One thing I’ve learnt in the past one year is basically the fact that not everyone will stay in your life, people will leave no matter what either its your fault or not. some you think will last and you’ll be friends forever and they leave earlier than you expect and vice versa. so at times like that you need to learn to just put yourself together no matter how painful it might be and understand that its just part of life.
The second thing is that YOUR HAPPINESS COMES FIRST. I don’t think anyone should go around making people smile when they aren’t. you can’t be playing ”happiness fairy” when you’re sad deep down. so Be happy and do whatever makes you happy
4. Advice for new bloggers
Honestly and with all sincerity ,its not easy, this blogging thing takes time.Don’t feel like you’re failing at it because of low turn outs, that’s just how it starts. Trust that by the time you get the hang of it , you’ll be slaying the blogging world. Cheers!
For this I nominate every blogger, 10 people won’t do
1.whats your biggest challenge as a blogger
2. what makes you different from everyone else
3. what part of blogging do you love
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Don’t forget to drop your comments and suggestions down below